JunoPacific provides premier medical device molding, design and assembly services for the medical device industry. JunoPacific is part of the Cretex Medical family of companies. Learn more at www.junopacific.com and www.cretexmedical.com.
Operator – Assembler II Position Summary
The Operator – Assembler II is responsible for operating and tending specified equipment and machines to create parts or products for the medical device industry. They are also responsible for quality checks, assembly, packaging, labeling and moving of product.
- 1st shift: 6:30am-3pm Mon-Fri
- 2nd shift: 2:30pm-11pm Mon-Fri
- 3rd shift: 10:30pm-7am Sun-Thurs
- 6th: 6:30am-7pm Mon-Wed, every other Sunday
- 7th: 6:30pm-7am Mon-Wed, every other Sunday
- 8th: 6:30am-7pm Thurs-Sat, every other Sunday
- 9th: 6:30pm-7am Thurs-Sat, every other Sunday
Operator – Assembler II Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect, trim, clean, and package products to customer specifications
- Use Bill of Material (BOM) to pull required materials
- Read and understand Operational Quality Inspections (OQI’s)
- Ability to use measuring equipment (gauge pins, calipers, tape measure)
- Mix chemicals and materials as required
- Ensure the quality of the products being produced
- Responsible for periodic checks on output
- Complete assigned tasks through hot stamping, sonic welding, pad printing, resistance welding and silicone back filling
- Responsible for prompt recognition of faulty equipment
- Perform assembly and secondary production operations
Operator – Assembler II Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience using a microscope
- Knowledge of clean room environment procedures and regulations
- Knowledge of machinery and equipment
- Ability to read and understand work instructions, prints, and IP’s
- Knowledge of basic math concepts and skills
- Ability to read, comprehend, follow and document work instructions, standard operating procedures, and training documents
- Mechanical aptitude
- Dexterity and hand and eye coordination
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple tasks
Operator – Assembler II Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in a cleanroom environment
- 2-4 years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
What is it Like to Work at JunoPacific?
We recognize the contribution of every individual and promote growth, safety and security for all our employees. JunoPacific values performance and pays competitive wages along with a rich benefit package. We offer a positive work environment with a focus on continuous improvement.
Here are some of things that employees have said about working at JunoPacific:
- “This is the best company I’ve ever worked for, and it comes from the top down.”
- “JunoPacific is a great opportunity for any newly graduated engineer.”
- “It’s challenging in a good way. Technologies are constantly changing; we are constantly getting new projects in each different than the one before. Being a young engineer it’s really great to be able to learn so much and take in so much information.”
We encourage you to explore the many opportunities JunoPacific can offer you as a valued team member.
As a Cretex Medical company, JunoPacific offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. JunoPacific also offers a 401(k)-retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, short- and long-term disability insurance, paid time off and holiday pay.
JunoPacific also offers company specific benefits, such as:
- Free Parking
- Employee Appreciation events
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training and Development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Flu Vaccination Clinics
- New state-of-the-art facility coming into operation in 2021!
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, family status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected status as required by law.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.